User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SIP phone or any VoIP phone application in Clickteam Fusion 2.5!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SIP phone or any VoIP phone application in Clickteam Fusion 2.5!

Hi clickteam and all clickers! I want create SIP phone application for Asterix free VoIP server! This is possible create in Multimedia Fusion 2 / Clickteam Fusion 2.5? I know, that this possible if using special ActiveX component, but this components is commercially, all I know! Maybe it is possible, if I used lacewing extension or TCP / UPD extension? Please answer me! If anybody already make this application, tell me how and give me example file!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All you need is a way to get microphone input, and then play it back. There was an example with the Python object a while ago by Mathias, but it's outdated. Definitely Blasting (UDP) via Lacewing is how you will transmit the sound data.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi LB and all clickers! Microphone object extension or MCI extension can do for this? Maybe I can using special Dll library for this, and how compress sound data for sending? Please answer me!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need an object that can get microphone data as binary memory, and either the same extension or another extension that can play sound from raw binary. You shouldn't compress the audio, just stream it as-is.

I don't know of any extensions that satisfy these requirements, however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi LB and all clickers! Yes I don't know this extension too! But I tell about special Dll library file for this, maybe this libraries possibly plugin to my application?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure that this is actually possible in Fusion - if it is you will definitely need a dll, activex or a specific custom made extension. Lacewing won't do what you want here.

My honest advice is that this project is not one to attempt in Fusion, especially if you are not keen to pay for a commercial activex or similar.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I echo Simon. Lacewing isn't going to work with an Asterick server directly. You're going to need an ActiveX or DLL that has the libraries built in for SIP/VOIP and Asterick communication. It is possible but it won't come cheaply. Funnily enough, this is what I've been looking at the last few days due to a previous client I had to setup a full calling centre for, I saw a possibility for a custom made application here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Danny and Simon! Maybe you can tip for me, some Dll library or ActiveX control! Will be free software for this?

P. S. I know special Java Script library for this, called WebRTC http://www.webrtc.org/, how implement this to HTML5 runtime application, and this is possible?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This might be worth a look: http://sipml5.org

You might be able to embed a web browser in your app and work with this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Simon and all clickers! Oki Simon! I already think about this method, but I tell about how implement this Java Script library to HTML5 runtime application, this is possible? Maybe need create special extension from this library? Thanks all for answer to my question!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast