User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About using ludei...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About using ludei...

Hi guys, I am a newbie to MMF2. I haven't purchased mmf2 yet but I am still considering to buy mmf2 or construct 2.
    A question has been in my mind is, do mmf2 created games(in html5) able to use ludei to export to other modules like android and ios?
    The android and ios exporter is way too expensive for me and I mainly focus on mobile games because it takes less time if really compare to pc game projects.
    I know Clickteam put a lot of efforts in making these exporters... While scirra offers with all module exporter at only one price which sounds reasonable to me... So I am kind of wondering which one to buy...
    To be honest, I love the user interface in mmf2 but the community seems not active...
    Hope I won't get blamed by uber mmf2 users ..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome!

Well,

- first, I don't think you can make a complex game using HTML5 yet....for iOS and Android, it will be harder. The performance it's not good like a native game....

- A game in store (apple and google) it's much more professional.

- The exporters aren't too expensive, you buy one time and use forever...

- You can't compare with Construct 2, because sincerely....Construct 2 simply don't make profissional and complex native games for mobile....the performance it's very poor.....(I've used construct 2 in past).

- The community not active? I think this is one of the most active communities I participate......there's aways Clickteam staff and developers to help you.

So, if you want to make native games to sell on Appstore and Google Play.....you can't do it with Construct 2.

Best regards!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah..sorry...I dont know about Ludei

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I agree, Construct 2 wrapped apps can't compare, performance-wise, with anything made with the MMF2 / F2.5 iOS and Android exporters. Just give it a try, go and download Construct 2 made apps and MMF2 made apps and you will see the difference. Most Construct 2 made apps I tried crashed on my iPod Touch the one that worked -an infinite runner- was a bit choppy (20 fps at best). In the other hand, I've seen MMF2 made side scrollers using physics and parallax scrolling that worked great (50 FPS).

So they are worth their price, you know, when you want to sell your apps you are starting a business, it's not a toy or a hobby, so any business requires investment -in this case one that isn't too big-, if you are not serious about game development just release for other platforms.

I also agree with Pao, this is one of the most active communities I know, anything you ask will get answered, trolls are practically non-existent, even the developers will get here to answer anything you ask to them and also you seldom see spam or crap posts, people here are super nice. I think you haven't been around for too long to realize it, but stick around and you won't regret it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting observations oruga and paobrasil. You booth tried Construct 2 for android & iOS I presume, and booth of you experienced low fps with Construct 2 on handheld?

I'm usually impartial towards comparisons (because I don't like flames). Yet to stay on subject (not being rude) I looked at the pricing. To develop games for android and iOS you need a license that allows full commercial usage and a way of exporting the software to chosen platform.

Construct 2
    Business edition, 259€
    any exporter is included

Fusion 2.5
    Standard edition, 79€
    iOS exporter, 99€
    Android exporter, 69€
    (sum 247€)

So as you can see Fusion is 12€ less expensive and runs faster (according to Oruga & Pao).

-added-
    Clickteam has been around for along time (to me) and the community has evolved a friendly atmosphere towards new members. That if you stay on subject and don't get upset because you're new.
    The community is an excellent and active place for technical support and should be viewed as such. If you look for answers in gamedesign it might be slightly rougher. It's my personal opinion and only stated for credibility (also I have a Bachelors degree in gamedesign).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah my friend tompa....I dont like comparisions too....but I'm not hypocritical...I will not sit here saying bureaucracy that is the preference of each one, if for example, it's a fact that Fusion it's better than Construct 2.

And yes, Construct 2 will you just make simple games...if not, you will do nothing more that just a amateur game...

Like Jeff or Francois said (I dont remeber who) and Oruga was confirmed now.....Construct 2 its not a HTML5 native engine.....they just wrap they engine on a HTML5 canvas....something like that......

So, even to use HTML5 to build games....Fusion 2.5 it's better.

One thing I prefer on Construct 2 it's the visual design and marketing....they website it's beautiful, they visual design too.....and this is one thing that Clickteam needs to improve...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys, thanks for replies and suggestions. Sorry if I have said something wrong. About the community activeness, maybe because I haven't bought any license yet so I can't join in some open discussion. You are right, I understand clickteam put a lot of efforts into exporters and I believe click team's exporters are better than ludei. I think I have my mind set now, will buy mmf2 since mmf2 events system are better understanding than construct 2(for me).
    Anyway, should I buy mmf2 through steam or official website?

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd recommend buying it through the official website.
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK. Do I need to have mmf2 so I can update to 2.5 or I can directly purchase mmf2.5 version?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently purchased 2.5 on it's own without having MMF2 first.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast