User Tag List

Thread: Gesture Recognition for Alphabet and numbers

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gesture Recognition for Alphabet and numbers

Gesture Recognition help needed.

I would love to use this for educational games, players could draw the alphabet or numbers - wouldn't that be cool!

I've been searching yet there are no examples or tutorials available. There is a brilliant YouTube video and gesture recorder on this link: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/84336-Gesture-Recorder?highlight=gesture+recognition

The video shows a MFA with very few lines of code, yet unfortunately it wasn't clear how to recreate it. Has anyone got something similar working? The coder that created the gesture recorder is Patrice Cervelin, awesome work yet I need more guidance to implement it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news Patrice has allowed me to post this link of a gesture recognition example. Awesome work with heaps of potential.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtetfcdlm4...%20example.mfa

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you please reupload the file again? The dropbox file is not available anymore, thanks and regards

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I have the recorder already, I meaned the .mfa example in the youtube video that aenever posted https://www.dropbox.com/s/qtetfcdlm4...%20example.mfa
    The link is broken, so I was asking if it could be posted again with a different url... So I can download it. I was triyng to reproduce the example from the youtube video, with no luck.

Regards.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send a private message to aenever to ask if it's possible to upload it again

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if there's a difference in the files, yet here they are, I'm sure it will help.

Gesture example.mfa
    Gesture Recorder95.mfa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot!!