Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Amazon.com Wants MMF2.5

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazon.com Wants MMF2.5

I want MMF2.5 to be available to download on Amazon.com like it is on Steam. It's easier, more convienant, and not Steam-Only Access (You can download it on any computer, not just the computer you downloaded it on).

I can't purchase directly from your site because I don't have a credit or debit card or that thing called a "bank account".

I see this "2.5" things as a way to get people's money.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't have a debit card or a bank account then that is entirely your fault, not clickteams.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If it was downloadable on Amazon how would you pay them for it?
    Maybe I can figure out a way for you to do that on the Clickteam site.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    May I ask how you are able to pay on Amazon, if you don't have a card/bank account?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you might be able to buy amazon gift cards with cash I think.. if you don't have a bank account (maybe you're not old enough) get someone to pay on your behalf and you give them the cash.. "I see this "2.5" things as a way to get people's money" I shake my head at you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also get Steam Vouchers. I've seen them in GAME in the UK. I suspect they are sold else where world wide also.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macca02 View Post
    If you don't have a debit card or a bank account then that is entirely your fault, not clickteams.
    That's a bit harsh as you do not know the full circumstances behind the reason why gondracorn doesn't have an account.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'll add that you can easily obtain prepaid Visa and MasterCard cards, onto which you can top up money either online or at shops. Similarly you can get virtual online "disposable" cards which work in the same way. There are lots of options for buying online goods without a bank account or bank issues cards.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFuego View Post
    That's a bit harsh as you do not know the full circumstances behind the reason why gondracorn doesn't have an account.
    It was a harsh, though gondracorn creates a topic wanting to purchase CF2.5 with a method other than what is on offer, but then goes onto say: "I see this "2.5" things as a way to get people's money.".

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's like when I go to a restaurant and they offer me food... just a way to get my money, outrageous!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast