User Tag List

Thread: Fusion 2.5 issues keep getting worse...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Fusion 2.5 issues keep getting worse...

Hello,

I'm not sure what's going on with my game, but with my guess it might be due to a corrupt mfa from using the first release of Fusion 2.5 and constantly updating it to the latest build. Here are the issues...

1. I have this red and black insect (with a shortcut symbol) stuck in my event editor without any events. It was from a previous object I had in the game months ago that I still haven't been able to remove.
    2. Sometimes when I create a couple events my game starts crashing and for me to fix it is to completely remove the events I just created and re-add them in. (Which I find strange, because when I re-add them manually they are the same exact events I had before.)
    3. I setup events for a particle system that was running flawlessly back in Jan. and until recently when ever I use those particles the game will freeze or crash even though I haven't touched them.
    4. Since these issues started coming around I have issues with the game on any device I export it to.
    ---a. Trying to run the game on OUYA completely crashes on opening.
    ---b. Running on iOS after some time the game randomly locks up that I have to do a hard reset to my iPhone. (Holding the home button and sleep button to shut it down.)
    ---c. On Windows the game would crash when trying to exit the game using the red "X" on the top of the window.
    ---d. Android devices run slow and crashes a lot of the time.

What do you think could be the problem? I've tried many things to fix it. I even checked my events to make sure that there is no crazy holes to make this happen. Please help, because this is a game I've been working on for months and I just don't want to start from scratch all over again... Thank you...

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Hey Josh,

could you contact Yves by PM and send him a link to your mfa, he should be able to strip off any bad objects in there, which may be causing other issues also. Cheers

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommend trying to re-write game in new and fresh MFA (copy paste objects, copy paste/redo events) and see if it helps. Also since January, you could add something what messed up the game. Try to reinstall F2.5 run old build (like January one) and see if there is difference.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hey Josh,

could you contact Yves by PM and send him a link to your mfa, he should be able to strip off any bad objects in there, which may be causing other issues also. Cheers
    Thank you Simon. Will do.