I have created an Android app which is an infinite scroller featuring a plane. Every on-screen obstacle is spawned in relation to the plane controlled by the player.
After exactly 1 minute and 56 seconds during the game, everything on the screen disappears (except the background which is set to wrap horizontally, X coef. 0.5 ).
After about 10 seconds the plane appears in the top left corner and is falling. The app doesn't crash or lock, it is still active and i can even control the newly appeared plane.
- size 1024x600 set to -1 virtual width
- center display at x=x("plane")
- i have set out-of-frame sensors to delete used objects
- i am not using any timer related events
- the plane has a platform movement
* initial direction -0
* speed 70
* acceleration / deceleration 0
* moving at start ticked
* gravity 20
* strength 50
- max # of objects at any moment: 30
- 50 MB of RAM used
- constant 60 FPS
I have tested the app on my PC and everything is alright. This problems occurs in at least 2 different Android smartphones (Samsung and HTC).
Did anyone encounter such a problem?