User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Paid] Experienced MMF coder for Heart Forth Alicia (Metroidvania)

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly how many enemies do you think you're going to need? $6k for 2 months isn't terrible... for 3 months it's pretty bad. I guess it really depends on how many enemies you need and how fast a person could work to complete them.

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not even making the graphics for the enemies, its just programming AI which most of it could probably be tweaked and reused once you made a solid base. Hell I'd say 6k was too much. I was gonna offer to do it for like 2-3k but he found someone already.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies! The position is still open.

I'm looking for 35~40 different enemies, but as Chaos said, you'd only need to code their particular movement cconditions (graphics will be done by someone else), and you'd either use an already-coded subpixel engine or optimise it and use that. Most of the enemies will be composed of single-sprites, so it's only about getting the movement to feel great/interesting and different for each enemy.

The only other thing that would need coding from scratch would be making a skeletal system similar to Spine/Spriter (to be able to animate big bosses). Obviously not just hardcode the movement of each boss with events, but have a system that reads and interprets actives' positions/rotations/scale/frames from a text file that can be modified later on.

I think 5-6k is a pretty good rate. It'd take 2-3 months working even less than half-time to allow you to have other jobs (most indies do), but if you wanted to be done quicker you could do it full time.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm willing to take on the offer. I'm pretty good with Fusion and can work with you.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do share, tompa! looks nice. ^_^

Clicker Fusion 2.5Mac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats for getting picked up by Chucklefish i like a lot of the games they make/publish and glad to see your game getting the attention it deserves, all the best Alonso

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congratulations Alonso for having reached your goal in only 2 days. That's truely fantastic!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on funding! I wish you all the best!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast