User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Paid] Experienced MMF coder for Heart Forth Alicia (Metroidvania)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome job.

Clicker iOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello my name is Chris. I am a curriculum developer for iD Tech Camps and I have been teaching, or writing curriculum to help teach MMF2 (now 2.5) for 12 years. I feel confident that I can make you as many enemies as you want with interesting and addictive movements/game play mechanics. I love the look of your game, and I ive my props to anyone venturing into the world of game design and production, especially with this beautiful (and under appreciated) software.

I sent an e-mail to the gmail address provided, but I just thought I would reach out once more, via your forum post. I can develop 30+ unique enemies for you in 2-3 months and assuming you guys are as fun to work with as your game looks, then I would be willing to continue to contribute for free after that.

I have done a lot of free/paid consultations to get other (usually mobile) games/apps made with MMF2/2.5 and I would love to jump on this band wagon as well.

Feel free to reach me at: kpitna03 (at) gmail . com

Peace,
    Chris

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had completely forgotten about this thread! Thanks to everyone for their kind comments, I appreciate them very much! This Kickstarter has been an incredibly exciting experience, although it's made it a bit hard to keep up with everything that's happening.

@kpitna03 The position has already been filled, but I really appreciate the disposition and friendliness. I totally forgot to post about this, sorry!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3