Here is the latest beta version of the iOS Exporter.
Changes in this version:
- Various physics and movement crashes fixed
- Fixed some compile-errors after updating XCode: ScreenZoom and ArrayList compile errors.
- Several layer scroll fix when using scroll coefficients
- 'Follow frame' property didn't work on layers with 0 as scroll coefficient
- Edit box + iOS Single line edit box: Went out of the screen when tapping them if the screen was scrolled
- iAD: Fixed iAD placement on the screen
- Effects: Fixed setting monochrome effect at runtime using the non-compatibility effect selector
- Transitions: Some objects would render incorrectly during another object's fade-in/out transition.
- Button object: Fixed button images getting a blue overlay
- Button object: Setting font color didn't work correctly
- Button object: Bug that caused the button not to respond
- Button object: Enable/disable didn't work properly and didn't respec the initial enabled state
- Sub-Applications didn't scroll properly in the host frame
- Quick Backdrop: tiled backdrops sometimes didn't work when using certain image sizes
- Array Object: Didn't load unicode files properly
- Added backdrops didn't always have the correct position and/or disappeared at the wrong time when scrolling
- Timer: Interlaced timer events did not work
Please backup your projects before updating.
Also remember to do a full XCode project export (not only .cci export option) so that all the code changes in this update gets exported as well.