User Tag List

Thread: Ownership question

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ownership question

Just a quick question. I'm trying to decide if I need the developer version of Fusion 2.5 or if the basic version will fit my needs. I'm developing my first game with a small group and would like to have all the rights to sell it when I'm done. In the information for Fusion 2.5 it says that in the basic version I would need to include a made with fusion logo and the comparison charts made me question how much ownership I have of any game made in the basic version of Fusion 2.5.

Thanks in advance for your help, I'm looking forward to getting started, I had the original Game Factory as a kid and loved it

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have full ownership in any version.

Clickteam is super lenient about the logo thing too... I mean, you could probably not put in a logo but you'd look like a jerk. =P They don't monitor it or super heavily enforce that rule... though I imagine if people abused that too much that could change.

But yeah, anything you make in Fusion is yours... well, as long as you are using original content.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just as Konidias said - in the standard version of Fusion 2.5, you have to give credit to the use of the Fusion software - doesnt matter where (could be burried in the "credits" page even)..
    In the developer version, you do not have to mention the use of Fusion at all.

I would say go all in and get the developer version, as it offers some functionality you cannot get with the standard version.