Thread: Vamprotector Fan Game

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vamprotector Fan Game

Community,

As much as post on the forums I never posted on the WIP section before. I have been working on Vamprotector for a few years since I bought MMF2 and just recently upgraded to 2.5.

It's inspired on the Curse of Dracula Marvel comic where Dracula uses a Magic Mirror to transport his enemies back into time.

There will be two protagonists, Jeremiah Van Helsing and Richter Belmont. If you are comparing the game to actual Konami canon, the game for Richter's prologue takes place in the time period Richter has mysteriously disappeared before the events in SOTN. The timeframe for Jeremiah Van Helsing takes place in the future where Vladislav III Tepes has defeated the Belmonts and taken over the Earth so Van Helsing is facing the Dracula of Bram Stoker cannon with hints of the Demon Castle War. Richter of course is facing Vlad Tepes of Castlevania lore in his respective timeline.

There are the also the secondary foe's of Shaft and Carmilla respectively. Both hunter's are thrown through Magic Mirror's in their respective timelines. So you travel through different time periods with the character's collecting Shard's of the magic mirror in order to put it back together to return to your timeline and defeat the evil Count(s). At some point obviously the character will interact with one another.

You have your standard "Whip Mode" , but also a "Gun Mode" that fuses the gameplay elements from both the Contra and Castlevania series. There is also a Weapon Fusion Mode where you can create different whips such as the Flame or Ice Whip. The is a 1 player and 2 player simultaneous mode.

There will be a OST that will be released to the public as well.

You can find more about it by typing "Vamprotector" into YouTube, Facebook, My website, or in The Castlevania Dungeon Forums.

View My Video

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great man. Might there be a demo sometime soon?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man! Later on this year. It will probably just feature the Prologue stages for 2 characters respectively.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vamprotector: UPDATE

Just giving a quick update. I started designing the Snowfield area and I will soon import that area and the Alien Fields into the engine. I also started on the Snowfield boss concept so I started to sprite on that. I am making a pumped up version of Bill from Contra Rebirth.

I saw a single sprite design on another forum that was unused fan-art so I took that idea and expanded on it. He will be a robot and as you do damage to him his flesh will eventually fly off to reveal a robot frame.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SPOILER ALERT: Final Battle Concept art. Going to sprite this concept art I found online. I think it matches the Dracula/Alien Force real well!

I decided to have a Boss Rush Mode when you beat the game the first time so I am not too worried about spoilers for concepts!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vamprotector Fan Game

Love it !

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man! I love the old school feel of your game Inexistence too! It's really cool!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vamprotector Fan Game

That is Jonathan's game I think. I'm developing Venture Kid Anyways, your game looks fantastic and I'm looking forward to the release!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woooow....looks great my friend! go on!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aasland View Post
    That is Jonathan's game I think. I'm developing Venture Kid Anyways, your game looks fantastic and I'm looking forward to the release!
    Oh, I saw that too! Did you make those sprites yourself? Love the old school feel! Looks fun!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast