Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Vamprotector Fan Game

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the positive feedback!
    If anyone has any gameplay ideas or something that fits, please feel free to post on my thread.
    I am also open to any spriters that wants to post work that may be used with the game.
    I still need fusion of Castlevania/Contra powerups and enemies.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weapon Ideas:

A laser cannon that the beam returns to you ala the cross.
    A spread gun that fires daggers / stakes instead of bullets.
    Holy water rain bombs as a special limited powerup.
    A cannon firing double headed axe blades that stick in the enemies.

Gameplay Ideas:

A charge ability for each weapon.
    A backdash.

Suggestions:

The animations hot spots need a little bit of adjustment. They can be jumpy in spots. For example the character select screen I saw on youtube had Richter moving up and down a pixel. When horiztonally scaling the ropes, the player animation jumps a bit. Also, the speeds in the running animation dont seem to quite fit the speed the player moves.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao its funny you mention those gun ideas piscesdreams, it must be the castlevania fans in all of us. We are doing just that! The extra that is a little different is that with the cross/laser combo we are doing the "daybreaker" which shoots a beam that pierces everything onscreen. One addition is that if you combo the cross with the crash bombs (the blue missiles) it will act like a saw blade, dropping to the ground then mowing down anything in its path, while climbing up one side of them and down the other As for the hotspots/animation bugs and speeds, i've got Darkman's Beta debug and cleaned up a lot of the issues you have mentioned in the the videos. I've basically rewrote the code and everything is smooth as silk now I'll be making a video this evening sometime showing the new engine being used on part of his Atlantis stage so make sure to check back later. Until then, check these out:

(Excuse the shotty galaxy s3 pics lol, i'll be uploading a vid and real screenshots later lol)

I added some 3D lighting to the waterfall using the flag shader, creating that slow pulsating effect that you see with waterfalls and also a layer of fog to add to the atmosphere. Make sure you guys swing by again later this evening for some more updates! - Warmachine

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to it!

May I suggest a video that showcases the various weapons and weapon mashups if you can combine items? Showcasing all the capabilities may interest all the more people.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is coming.

We are still implementing the various whip and gun combinations.

I already have several new whip types down, I just need to import them into the engine.

We are going through various new gun types as we speak.

Funny, no one mentioned the regular Castlevania type power ups. I included the double and triple shots to the regular items that also enables various new abilities.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snowfield 1-2

Busy week.Started inputting my new stage, Snowfield in the engine.

In other news, I made a small DEBUG level that I submitted to Snail On for him to review and to see if he can help me fix some bugs in some areas.

I have yet to hear back from him and it has been a few weeks since I have given him the engine.

I guess we will see where it all goes...

I am working on Snowfield 1-1 right now so there will be another video of it in engine soon.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Alien Fields 1-1 (Extended Play)

I've also been adding subtle animations and implementing traps in some of my earlier stages.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome!

And that version of Reincarnated Soul.... \m/

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks dude! Wait until you hear it when the game is done! That recording is at LEAST 3 years old haha, so i've gotten MUCH better and recording music and before the game is released i'll be remastering the entire OST.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vamprotector Snowfeild 1-1

The first section of my Snowfield stage. I finally implemented slopes and I am still adding more hazards to the stage.
    I got rid of the slow falling snow from the Alpha version of the stage and I am going to add a more aggressive snow storm in a upcoming video!
    I am also going to adjust some color values to the platforms sections so that they stand out a bit more.

In other news, I am thinking about posting my DEBUG level to my thread so that members of the forum could help my clear up a few bugs, but I am kinda of iffy about releasing it fully to the public yet depending on if I have a serious inquiry to help me fix things.

If anyone is interested in helping to fix some minor code for me, please hit me up on a PM! Serious inquires ONLY!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast