User Tag List

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Resizing the correct way

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weird my monitor is set to 1920 x 1280

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I played with it for another hour, and can't seem to find the problem.. even if I set it to 248, I just get the part of that screen in the middle.
    So, I even hardcoded the 1920 in it, and still the same..
    Guess I don't know what to do anymore.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are the properties from the main program section ok? if I change the 960 to 1136 then I can see the yellow part completely, but it doesn't look like yours at all..

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this was the problem...
    On the Yellow Frame field, I reversed the X and Y position x=88 and y=66 and now it's showing right on the screen.
    still makes me wondering why it worked for you in my example ??

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure. I did some minor adjustments to the yellow box but overall everything was great. I had assumed you already did that.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 more question..
    I can delete the Yellow frame.. Can I delete the other black layer? or do they need to there?

Also, When I set it to 0, the screen is tiny in the left top. (Almost like 1/4 of the screen)
    does the setting "Adjust Window Size" needs to be changed ?
    I changed it to "fit inside and adjust window screen" but then it's not centered..
    then it looks like the one in the layout itself.

Tried different combinations on the Ipad Air and all the same...

Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should not change the setting or it will scale and your pixels will not be 1:1. You can delete any layers you wish.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, let me try your mfa on my ipad, and see if it shows normal... if so then I know it's my file..
    I didn't make any changes except for the ones I showed, and later the X and Y reversed so it showed normal on the screen.
    Weird that it's not making it full screen then yes.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, your file does the same thing on my Ipad Air: https://www.dropbox.com/s/agsyw0upe4...2001.18.15.png
    and I didn't change anything for that one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perry ... I'm using this on an iPod Touch Retina, iPhone 5S, iPhone 3GS, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad 2 and a 4S and it's always working. Make sure it's set to Potrait (automatic) and Adjust window size.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast