I am working on a game that needs to connect to two servers. For a listing of available games (channel listing), the application first connects to the main server (frames 2-4). After a channel is selected, the application has to disconnect and connect to the selected gameserver (frame 5).
For some reason, the game refuses to connect to the 2nd game server (frame 5). I have also tried replacing the use of global strings in the connect and name set events to no avail. I did notice that if you press F7 and only run the single frame, it will connect fine (while the global strings are replaced in the code). But if you run the full application, that same frame won't connect
Here is the .MFA, and I will be hosting the game servers all day for testing. It runs in 1080p in a window, but you can always change the resolution to fit your monitor's capabilities.
(The file is 1.04Mb, bigger than the attachment limit for .MFA files)