User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lacewing client, white screen in Flash

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sarcasm aside, I am using the version that the F2.5 updater gives me, 284.10.
    What do you mean with that it does not recognize the "connect" action? Do you have an example mfa I can use for testing?

(I have not tested the actions/conditions/expressions, I only fixed the first issue, of it not showing up)
    Jean Villy Edberg

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:
    I went a head and tested it a bit, works fine, connect and set name

p.s. if you guys like this, feel free to throw money at me, even thought it wasn't a big job
    Jean Villy Edberg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might not be the Dizzydoe version with bug fixes, does someone have it handy and I can compare?
    Jean Villy Edberg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hold on, let me try again...

If it still doesn't work for me, then I'll maybe upload the example...

Tomorrow, cuz it's past midnight here.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! finally some action! If i get my main project(s) working with this i'll donate.

edit: No luck so far, crossdomain.xml file should be in order on the same domain i am connecting to, but nothing happens.

In addition to my own server i also tried both publich servers at https://dark-wire.com/relay/

What am i missing? Any suggestions?

Here is my test file:
    testlacewing.mfa

just press "go", nevermind the "update" button, it's used for a custom feature on my own server (time sync), send me a private message if you want to test with it.

I put Lacewing.zip into \Data\Runtime\Flash and renamed Lacewing.dat to Lacewing.dat.old.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, since I don't seem to be the only person to have issues with it, and since they uploaded an example, maybe I don't have to upload an example after all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a simple test server using the lacewing server extension: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9thezx1b8b...erver.zip?dl=0
    It runs on port 6001, and works fine with your example for me.

Also started the old good aquadasoft/ledev/villy server up and I can connect fine to it, villy.net:6121 if anyone wants to test, I will leave it running for a few days.
    Jean Villy Edberg

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think my public server has a cross domain policy file setup, so don't try using it for flash stuff.
    Working as fast as I can on Fusion 3

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, that would explain it.

Now I'm wondering why SoftWarewolf's own server, which does supposedly have that set up, isn't working.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah! it works now, i just had the .xml file on my web root, but needed to host and run the pylacewing flash policy server.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast