User Tag List

Thread: Export problems

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy Export problems

When I export my dress up game as a flash application I get the following message:

Warning: the following extensions are not compatible with the build type of the application:

kcpict.mfx
    kcpica.mfx

Do you want to build this application anyway? If so the missing objects will have no effects.
    --------------------
    When exporting anyway, I opened the file in my DeviantArt Stash but it displayed incorrectly. The text buttons I made with string objects do not display properly. However they do work properly when clicked. The other problem is that the base doll of the character will not appear.

I was wondering if there was any way to fix this? I would hate to start over but I will if I have to.
    Any help or advice that you can give me would be very helpful ^^

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same problem, apparently it lasted at least 2011, all compilation tests either in SWF, HTML 5 is a problem that never comes to MMF but always, Java or Android SDK.
    A very expensive and too much old software that is not capable to do a quick compilation like Construct 2 or Gamesalad.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @IsNewHere First off, welcome to the forums!

Second off, the issue you are having with the object not appearing is because the object you are using to do it is not compatible with Flash. Don't know what's up with the buttons, though.

Third off, I have no idea which issue Sweeny is referring to, since his post was rather vague. Maybe he posted in the wrong thread or something? After all, extension compatibility, which is the issue at hand, has absolutely nothing to do with the version of Java or the Android SDK, especially since this is Flash and not Android.

Fourth off, one of the extensions you mentioned is the Active Picture Object, which actually works in the Flash runtime if I remember correctly (though there is a chance that I might not). However, I think in earlier builds it didn't work. Are you using the latest version of MMF2 and the latest version of the Flash runtime? If not, you may want to update to it/them. You also may want to replace the Active Picture Objects with something else, since I think they are kinda hard to get working correctly in the Flash runtime.

Fifth off, another one of the extensions you mentioned is the Picture Object from the looks of things. Unlike the Active Picture Object, I don't know if it's actually compatible at all. If you can replace that with, say, an Active object, or a Backdrop, then it will work for sure. If you use an Active Picture object, then, if you know what you are doing, and you have the latest build of the Flash runtime, and if it works in it at all like I think it does, then you can get that to work as a good alternative to the Picture object, though it's just easier to import the graphic into a Backdrop or Active Object if it only uses one (and, if it uses multiple, then it's probably easier to use an Active object).