User Tag List

Thread: MMf2.5 Dev - Errors when building application due to extensions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMf2.5 Dev - Errors when building application due to extensions

Hi

Im having a right nightmare. I have finished my game and have built it in the past using MMF2.5 Standard. I have recently upgraded to MMF2.5 developer and got andriod and HTML5 exporters, when i try and build my Windows EXE i get told the following..

--------------------
    Warning...The following extensions are not compatible with the build type of your application

AdvDir.mfx
    UltimateFullscreen.mfx
    ForEach.mfx
    StringTokenizer.mfx
    urlencoder.mfx
    Get.mfx

Do you want to build andway? If so the missing objects will have no effect.
    -------------------

I am building this application using MMF2.5 Developer and im building it as a Windows EXE Application. I cant figure out what is wrong and im currently building this for Steam release and am a touch worried about this due to a very close deadline.

Any help will be hugely appreciated.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's weird, if it built to exe on standard it should do the same on developer.
    What happens if you run from MMF (not build)?
    Have you confirmed that the mfx's are in in Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5/Data/Runtime

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try reinstalling Fusion.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Its possible an bad anti-virus product deleted the extensions or maybe you didn't get updated versions of those extensions when you upgraded to version 2.5?

You should reinstall fusion and also go into the manager and make sure you have all the extensions redownloaded
    ( click refresh in the manager to get an updated list)

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had this problem with some extensions that I definitely had installed (well... I copied my extensions folder across from my old hard drive :X ). Try going into MMF2\Extensions and MMF2\Data\Runtime, deleting or moving the extension files mentioned and then going into the Extension Manager in the New Object dialog to redownload them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd exempt your MMF2(5) folder and the extensions *.mfx *.mfa from any AV scanner(s) so as not to cause any false positives.