User Tag List

Thread: Icon / Image Exporter for IOS and Android

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Icon / Image Exporter for IOS and Android

Since I don't want to post this in several threads, I made general one.

Are you tired of creating all the icons / Screens resizing, saving and what else is needed... 2 hours wasted time on that whole process..
    Then I have good news for you!!!

I am current working on a Converter utility, special for the people that are your MMF/MF2.x
    I know there are a few online ones, but they don't support all the new formats, AND you need to be online and stuff.

What this does is:
    1. Select an Image for the Icons that you want to use
    2. Select an image for Landscape
    3. Select an Image for Portrait
    4. Ingame screen(s)

Then with 1 press it created a whole load of png files for you, all with the CORRECT sizes for IOS and Android. (This will also include IOS7 which you have to add all manually right now)
    but this way you will have all the files in 1 folder, and no need to figure out all the sizes..
    Each file will have its name and the image size in it.
    All YOU have to do is add them in your program.

Sounds easy right?......

I'm about 1/2 done with it... currently implementing all the sizes for Android..
    So if there is anything special that you would like to have in it with regards to the Images..
    Please drop a note in this thread.

Thank you

I am shooting for a release by the end of this month..
    And it's Free to use... but I'm open for a Flash Exporter... lol

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a Screenshot of what it will look like

Attachment 12886

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess it went quicker then I thought..
    Here is the file...
    Please let me know if there are any issues..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4ha0075tx...ge_resizer.rar

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleFirefly 3D Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is cool, thanks! This is a headache cure for sure

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me know if you like it.

One Side note: when you import them in Xcode, Xcode will rename some of them.
    Also, there is 2 screens at some point, but you can only use 1 of the 2. (I used the Retina image), as it seems
    to work like a toggle for the 2 images.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a new version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4ha0075tx...ge_resizer.rar

The only thing that was added is for the IOS Icons the 57x57 size. In cause MF doesn't export it to IOS.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Version V1.2 : https://www.dropbox.com/s/p4ha0075tx...ge_resizer.rar

Fixed.. for the Android I had Portrait and Landscape mixed up.
    NEW - Up to 5 screenshots now for IOS and Android.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    files have been deleted

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    correct.. it's for sale in the Click store for $0.99