0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can u install fusion 2.5 and exporter in more then 1 laptop computer

i have 2 laptop and 1 desktop

i installed fusion 2.5 on one of my laptop along with flash exporter

can i install it in the other laptop

is their a limitation how many pc i can install it

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Installing the software on your three computers would probably be fine so long as you are the only person using the software. If other people would be using the software then it gets more complicated. It is possible that Clickteam will detect multiple installation attempts and lock you out from making more, but if that happens then you can always contact Clickteam and explain your circumstances.

The wording of the licenses are very strict, but based on previous forum postings my understanding is that in reality Clickteam are more lenient.

As such, in relation to Fusion 2.5 I believe that you can:

* Install Fusion 2.5 on multiple machines that you own.

* Have multiple collaborators work around a single machine running Fusion 2.5 (i.e. they share a single physical mouse/keyboard/screen and are in the same location), so long as it is not open on any other machine at the time on that license.

* Have one person run and use multiple instances of Fusion 2.5 at the same time, so long as nobody else is using Fusion 2.5 at the same time on that license.

* Have different people using Fusion 2.5 at different times on the same machine, so long as there are not multiple instances open simultaneously being used by different people.

What you cannot do is have Fusion 2.5 running on multiple machines at the same time being used by different people, whether that be through having multiple installations or some sort of network set-up.

Quotes from Clickteam's Jeff Vance on the issue (in relation to MMF, but I expect it stills stands for Fusion 2.5):

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    If 2 users use the same computer they can each use MMF.

The spirit of the license is only one instance of the software is in use at one time.

So multiple people all using one computer
    or one person who owns multiple computers.
    The spirit of the license is you can put it on all your personal computers but only one is in use at a time -- or one person is using all 3 at the same time.

So 3 computers with 3 different people all using it at the same time would be a violation.
    Its fine to put it on a couple of your own computers.
    Laptop and home desktop is fine with us.
    I do not know the position in relation to Exporters. I expect that installing an Exporter on multiple machines that you own for your own use would be perfectly acceptable. However, it is possible that it is a per-person license so you wouldn't be able to let others use your exporter to export their games under your license.

If you are interested in a license that allows more than one user and machine at a time (e.g. a site license) then you should contact Clickteam.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.