User Tag List

Thread: SUB - APPLICATIONS doesn't work... at all ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation SUB - APPLICATIONS doesn't work... at all ?

Hello everyone,
    My problem here is very weird, because I can't find anyone talking about it on this forum, yet it's a very strong bug :
    Since I updated my MMF2 Dev version to Fusion 2.5 Dev (v281.2), I'm experiencing a lot of trouble with the sub applications.

What kind of troubles?
    - Most of the time, frame with sub-applications in it crashes.
    - Sometimes, Fusion2.5 ask me for a missing extension "p.mfx".
    - And finaly, in the "best" situation when I launch this sub-application, on my computer: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...b_app_test.rar, it looks that way: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ub_App_bug.png

And it crash if I restart the frame (with the panel control).

What did I tried until now?
    - At first I think it came from my (6 years old) windows XP, so yesterday I formated, cleaned upgraded my computer to Windows 7, 64bit edition, and the problem is exactly the same.
    - I also tried it on my laptop (thinking that it could come from my graphic card), but again, the bug still here.
    - Then I thought it could come from Direct 3D 9, but the issue still ther in "standard" mode.
    - I also tried to remove all my extensions (iOS export, Android Export, SWF Export), but still the same.

What I've noticed? Few stuff in fact but here is a list :
    - Crashes seems to occure more often when the sub-application was initialy created in MMF2 Dev.
    - So I tried to create a new sub-application in Fusion 2.5, and copy / past one of my frame (from the sub-app initialy created in MMF), the bug still occure... but less "violently".

Ok so, the first thing I need to know is :
    - Could someone download the app above and tell me if it work on his computers?
    - Is it a known issue?
    - Does it come from my machine (and therefore my projects that would be corrupted in some way?)
    - Does it come from my Fusion 2.5, maybe from some extensions I shouldn't have downloaded?
    - Does it come from the .ccn file?

Hope someone will be able and have time to help me!
    Cheers!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to hear someone else is having similar issues as I have when working with MM2 dev files and Fusion 2.5.
    I get the missing extension error and crashes with subapps. Have no clue so far what the reason is.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ho thanks god ! I'm not alone !

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This belongs in the BugBox so it can be properly looked into.

Just for the record, I've been working on an MDI application with a ton of different sub-applications and routines and I haven't experienced anything like this, so it could be unique and hence why it will need an MFA provided in the Bug report.

edit: Also, K.mfx and P.mfx are not official Clickteam extensions...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Danny,

I just posted it in the BugBox yeah, I wanted to be sure that I wasn't alone to experience that kind of bugs before reporting it as a bug.

I know that K.MFX & P.MFX are not official extensions... Actually they are not extensions at all... are they? I never downloaded that kind of extensions, that's why all this is weird, it seems to be more like a random error message.

So here is the bug reference :
    Bug/Issue Reports #1830: SUB - APPLICATIONS - Crash

Hope you'll find something, and thanks for your fast answer by the way !

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    After some investigation, it would appear they are internal extensions used by the runtime. Thanks for reporting it, it just ensures it gets looked at for you by the programmers.