My problem here is very weird, because I can't find anyone talking about it on this forum, yet it's a very strong bug :
Since I updated my MMF2 Dev version to Fusion 2.5 Dev (v281.2), I'm experiencing a lot of trouble with the sub applications.
What kind of troubles?
- Most of the time, frame with sub-applications in it crashes.
- Sometimes, Fusion2.5 ask me for a missing extension "p.mfx".
- And finaly, in the "best" situation when I launch this sub-application, on my computer: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...b_app_test.rar, it looks that way: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ub_App_bug.png
And it crash if I restart the frame (with the panel control).
What did I tried until now?
- At first I think it came from my (6 years old) windows XP, so yesterday I formated, cleaned upgraded my computer to Windows 7, 64bit edition, and the problem is exactly the same.
- I also tried it on my laptop (thinking that it could come from my graphic card), but again, the bug still here.
- Then I thought it could come from Direct 3D 9, but the issue still ther in "standard" mode.
- I also tried to remove all my extensions (iOS export, Android Export, SWF Export), but still the same.
What I've noticed? Few stuff in fact but here is a list :
- Crashes seems to occure more often when the sub-application was initialy created in MMF2 Dev.
- So I tried to create a new sub-application in Fusion 2.5, and copy / past one of my frame (from the sub-app initialy created in MMF), the bug still occure... but less "violently".
Ok so, the first thing I need to know is :
- Could someone download the app above and tell me if it work on his computers?
- Is it a known issue?
- Does it come from my machine (and therefore my projects that would be corrupted in some way?)
- Does it come from my Fusion 2.5, maybe from some extensions I shouldn't have downloaded?
- Does it come from the .ccn file?
Hope someone will be able and have time to help me!