[PAID] External Application & MMF in One Window.

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello there. I'm working on a game on mugen engine, and i'm use MMF application for graphic frontend. (my youtube channel - /JohnnyCage999).

All I need is an extension that would allow you to launch an external application in the same window as the MMF2. I heard it's possible in raw code, so in theory there is possible to write such an extension.
    Ready to offer good money.

• It would take a while to get something like that working perfectly as an extension.

Doing it in the code isn't that hard though, especially if it works with the built in pieces.

When I get a moment this weekend I'll do a quick write up for how to do it in the code. Just curious though what are you trying to open within your MMF2 window?

• Thanks for the answer. I'm trying to open MUGEN engine (Please login to see this link.) in MMF.
    As I said above, I use MMF as graphic frontend and launch actually game in MUGEN. I will be very grateful for the help).

You could always use fusion to open MUGEN and pass info with commandlines.

so what? I did it already. Mugen launched by MMF using commandline tags. Now I need to have these two applications that worked in one window, that people can play with the convenience.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!