User Tag List

Thread: Bat & Ball

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bat & Ball

I have a really cool idea for a Bat & Ball Idea. Okay I'm semi programming it atm. But I don't know how to make the ball stay at stop. At the start of the frame. I'm experimenting with the Physics engine.
    The ball is using: Physics - Bouncing Ball Movement and I have it set-up the way I want. I want to create the ball in the beginning. But I don't want the ball to move until I assign a key.

Okay I put

Start of Frame------>Ball
    Stop

This doesn't work. The ball moves at the start anyway. I guess it has something to do with the physics engine.
    Any Idea what event(s) I need to make the ball stay still till I control when it moves?

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    physics-multiplemovements.mfa

This is a simple example with an object that has two movements, the first one is non-physic static thus it won't move anywhere and the second one is Physic static where it will react to the physical environment. That is hooked onto the event "When pressed spacebar" > Change the current movement to second (The physic static). Hope that helps C:
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for helping

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.) The file works as expected and I implemented it.
    2.) Now there's the problem of hitting space bar.
    3.) There's now way to temporarily cancel the space bar out until you need to do it again.
    4.) Like I tested your demonstration and it kept moving each time I hit the Space Bar.

I know there's a way to do it and it definitely has something to do with setting flags.
    Not sure if flags have a conflict when using Physics Engine
    I even tried to use alterable value.

Here's my example:
    1.) Start of Frame/Ball Movement is set to 2 (which is not moving in this case)

2.)When user press Space Bar
    Ball--Flags 1 is on Ball Movement set to No. 2(which is not moving) Flags 1 is Off

3.)When user press Space Bar
    Ball--Flags 1 is off Ball Movement set to No. 1(which is moving) Flag 2 is On

4.)When Ball Leaves Area At The Bottom
    Create Ball/Subtract 1 Life/Destroy

Not sure what to do with this....
    The Ball is still before I press the Space Bar.
    But the ball just reappears without being stopped.
    And the ball changes direction when I press the space bar.(which I want temporarily disabled)

1.) In a nut shell I want to make it where the player loses a life and that ball will appear in the location I want (which I already know how to do).
    2.) And be in Movement No. 2 until I press the space bar to make it move again.
    3.) Also to temporarily disable the key that makes it move in the 1st place.
    4.) Till I need it again.

I tried to explain this as clear as possible cause I can load the pics required to show you where and when.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I fixed the problem with the ball. Now I need to tackle the problem of negating the space bar temporarily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I fixed all of it.
    1.) I had to make a group for the bat and ball to use movement number 2.
    2.) Then use Special Conditions to Deactivate the group one space bar was pressed.
    3.) Then Activate it in a later event when I need it turned back on.

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here, this example doesn't uses groups in order to freeze the ball and stuff instead it uses flags.
    physics-multiplemovements-2.mfa

Sorry for the late reply!
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool Thanks! I can work this 2 ways now.