User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Online High Score Tutorial

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hollario! Ok this might be one of the best tutorials around here. I guess I am right when I say: this online score works with any exporter for it does not use any other extensions than the basic ones, right? So, thank you a lot! This will be useful for a lot of people!

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to say thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Spark for this another amazing tutorial!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally got around to doing this, it helped a lot! I got it up and running on my PC in no time, ran into a small (silly) problem when I was trying to make it work on my Android phone, just had to tick the "internet" permission.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello friends,
    thank you for this tutorial, I tried it works very well, the only problem I encounter is the inclusion of the same player multiple times if he wins in a row, why not register the best score of the same player and leave the others blank lines instead of putting the same player with a score less than the high score
    Can you please tell me how to solve this problem
    thank you very much

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either I'm noob or I did something wrong. I can enter any score and the text can't be set to a global value.. How do I print the score? I don't understand how I make it so players can't enter any score.. Just their actual score in my game. I went to the script php file but it said I shouldn't touch it unless I knew what I was doing ;o

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not really an expert with php, Jeff mentioned a solution earlier in the thread without the code, but does anyone know the proper code to put in the php to make it so a user can't submit multiple scores, only one when they set a new high score for themselves and that would replace their previous posted score?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeff mentioned how to do it earlier in the thread without code but I'm not really an expert with php. Can you post the proper code for making it so a player can't post more than one score, that only their high score will be posted and it will replace their previous high score on the leaderboard. (sorry if I submitted this post this twice)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i've just finished the tutorial and i'm guessing i have messed something up as it shows the scores but not in order from highest to lowest. Can someone help?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiff View Post
    Either I'm noob or I did something wrong. I can enter any score and the text can't be set to a global value.. How do I print the score? I don't understand how I make it so players can't enter any score.. Just their actual score in my game. I went to the script php file but it said I shouldn't touch it unless I knew what I was doing ;o
    Hi,
    What you need to do is:
    1) Move the 'Edit Box Player Score' box out of the play area
    2) Go to the frame in which you want to transfer the score from and go into the Event Editor
    3) Make a new condition called 'End of Frame'
    4) In this condition, go to 'Special Conditions' and click 'Change a Global Value' then 'Set'
    5) Type
    Code:
    score( "Player 1" )
    and click OK
    6) Go to the Event Editor in the Leaderboard frame
    7) Under the condition 'Start of Frame', select 'Edit Box Player Score', go 'Alterable Values' > 'Set' and insert
    Code:
    Global Value A
    or whatever global value the score is set to
    8) Insert a Counter into the Leaderboard frame
    9) Go into the event editor and under the condition 'Start of Frame', select the counter and select 'Set Counter' from the menu. Insert
    Code:
    Global Value A
    or whatever global value the score is stored in. This is now the score display

That should work now
    Don't hesitate to ask any questions

This is what my frame looks like:
    leaderboard score picture.jpg

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast