User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Online High Score Tutorial

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get the scores locally.
    Save the score also local on the device.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perry, I can't get it to work, I've tried to port it to newer mysql, everything works except inserting new data
    I gives this error:

<br /> <b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: status in <b>/home/u202521961/domains/teste.com/public_html/score_script.php</b> on line <b>74</b><br />

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    check whats on line 74 compared to your schema for that table.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you still have the issue?
    You need to make sure the Table and column exists.

I re-wrote his scripts and added auto create the table and columns in it. with the original script you need to have that done manually.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i get this text

$_GET["code"]) { // Something is wrong -- MD5 security hash is different // Could be someone trying to insert bogus score data exit; } // Everything is cool -- Insert the data into the database $query = "insert into $tname(gameid,playername,score,scoredate,md5) values ('$gameid_safe','$playername_safe','$score_safe',' $date','$security_md5')"; $insert_the_data = mysql_query($query)or die(mysql_error()); } /////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // List high score /////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // Return a list of high scores with "|" as the delimiter if ($gameid_safe) { $query = "select * from $tname where gameid='$gameid_safe' order by score desc limit 10"; $view_data = mysql_query($query)or die(mysql_error()); while($row_data = mysql_fetch_array($view_data)) { print($row_data["playername"]); print "|"; print ($row_data["score"]); print ("|"); print($row_data["scoredate"]); print("|"); } // We limit the score database to hold the number defined in the config script // First check to see how many records we have for this game $query1 ="select * from $tname where gameid = '$gameid_safe'"; $countresults = mysql_query($query1)or die(mysql_error()); $countofdeletes = mysql_num_rows($countresults); if (mysql_num_rows($countresults)>$score_number) { $query2 ="SELECT * FROM $tname WHERE gameid = '$gameid_safe' ORDER BY score DESC Limit $score_number,$countofdeletes"; $Get_data = mysql_query($query2)or die (mysql_error()); while($row_data = mysql_fetch_array($Get_data)) { $id_delete = $row_data["id"]; $query3 = "Delete from $tname where id = $id_delete"; $Delete_data = mysql_query($query3)or die (mysql_error()); } } } ?>
    after i upload the score_script.php and config.php to the public html folder and try to access https://hot-short-notation.000webhos...ore_script.php . Please help

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    check your secret kays are the same in both the php and your game

also check your host allows .php files

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting the same issue, I'm using 000webhost. No matter what I do score_script.php always results in the same as NikiN gets. Have checked everything many times.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibang View Post
    I'm getting the same issue, I'm using 000webhost. No matter what I do score_script.php always results in the same as NikiN gets. Have checked everything many times.
    Don't use that one. I believe that ain't working with that hosting.
    it works fine for me..

as a hint.. i opened an FTP for testing. (Check the HTLM 5 section)
    you can try the script there. if it works for you, then you know it's your hosting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I opened a new database at InfinityFree, and putting the script file on the free domain I got through it now gives me the "online" text instead of the previous mess, but I still make the Clickteam example work. The initial 10 scores have appeared to the database, but I can't connect to it from Fusion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess I will have to try a paid host.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast