User Tag List

Thread: Random Crashes....HELP PLEASE!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random Crashes....HELP PLEASE!!!

Hey guys, i've got a big problem. Since i've upgraded to 2.5 i've had several problems with my game crashing at random points. It seems like it always crashes somewhere between 4-8 minutes of playing my game and i never had this happen once with MMF2. This really concerns me because i've put 2 years into my game and its nearing its completion. Is there any way for me to finish it up using MMF2 instead of 2.5? Or are there any other fixes for this? If i can fix it i would be fine with finishing it with 2.5, but i really didn't need to honestly because i haven't used any of 2.5's physics in my game. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Also, i tried building the game and trying it on another laptop, i ended up with the same results, so it's not a computer issue.

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it is a Fusion 2.5 issue, had this but updating fusion fixed it.
    What version of f2.5 are you using? Try checking for updates, it might help.
    - BartekB, a.k.a Uppernate
    Join the Click Converse Discord! - https://discord.gg/7RNXFrC
    Dungeon Raiders! - Link soon™

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks BartekB. I just checked and it says im at the current version. I hope this doesnt break my game man, if so I dont know if ill keep my sanity lol. Im literally a couple of weeks away at the most from having my two year old project finished.

Clickteam Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :L Well hmm, you can try installing 281.2 if you didn't yet,that's the only thing I can think of for now. If that doesn't help, contact Click Team or go to the bug tracker. The beta helped me, and it might for you too, but man 2 year project o.o I wouldn't stand dem crashes @.@

EDIT: Just found out 281.2 isn't a beta, sorry D:

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No joke lol thanks man. Im going to mush on and finish it up, back everything up and hopefully theres a fix in the meantime.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, hope we see your project soon =D

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys i found something that makes it crash almost every time I do it. One of my characters does a flame attack where a flame is spawned on her left and right and they both use the simple ellipse movement. Has anyone else experienced this?