User Tag List

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: ChartBoost [Temporary Solution!]

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftWarewolf View Post
    i actually just drag it directly to the project.. don't know what the error means unfortunately, does it works just fine without the chartboost object?
    Do then you don't use the chartboost object to invoke the ads? How then do? in the beginning of the post I understood that you are using the android programmed by Fernando object and that actions like show intestinal, video, and more apps with events. Me Polus with this last comment.

You can send an MFA with a basic example of what you can integrate, it would be very helpful.

Thank you very much in advance,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just logged in to my ChartBoost account and tried to add my game. It says the game isn't live on the Apple AppStore so i can't add the game. How am I supposed to link Chartboost to the game if I can't do it until after I release it? Does it really have to already be live to implement Chartboost? that means a re-release and another delay. Did I miss something?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Tuna,

In my case both iOS and Android, I have my game in BETA and I have implemented in the two Chartboost, which at allowed with my Pack on the Dashboard name as two new apps. At some point I got the same question you and at first until I tried not objects not gave me the App ID and App Signature of each version, I believe that Chartboost has a way to track the package name and see if your you are accessing your SDK and then allows you to continue, remember to place mode test on the properties of the app in the dashboard of Chartboost.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! I'll try it...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
    I just logged in to my ChartBoost account and tried to add my game. It says the game isn't live on the Apple AppStore so i can't add the game. How am I supposed to link Chartboost to the game if I can't do it until after I release it? Does it really have to already be live to implement Chartboost? that means a re-release and another delay. Did I miss something?
    I don't actually think it is ever necessary to link the game. That is just for convinience as I understand it as you get the right icon to look at in chartboost dashboard and stuff from the appstore when you link it to it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here's an example: http://hungryfishgame.com/link/chartboostios.mfa

you don't need to link it up on chartboost, just put in a app nickname and click Done. But put in the right orientation and enable test mode if you want to see that it works.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks again... very nice of you to create the example.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to show video ads with this new method in fusion?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Outcast....YES....

download the example and you will see

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SoftWarewolf THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast