User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: ChartBoost [Temporary Solution!]

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink ChartBoost [Temporary Solution!]

Want to display chartboost ads and show more apps dialog with fusion 2.5?, here's how:

Download my modified chartboost .ext file here: http://gameyey.com/ios/ChartBoost.ext
    Put it in the folder \Data\Runtime\iPhone

Then you can use the chartboost object used for android in your ios projects.

THE ONLY THING WORKING are these 4 actions:
    Interstitial - Cache / Show
    More Apps - Cache / Show

I am not sure if it's actually caching, because i couldn't figure out how to make the condition work,
    No conditions are working, and the app id+signature is NOT stored with the object, you can leave it blank or with the appid+signature from your android version.

After exporting your project, the chartboost SDK must be manually implemented in your project.
    Download SDK 4.1 from http://gameyey.com/ios/Chartboost%204.1.tar.bz2
    DO NOT use the latest sdk, because it will not work!

Then carefully follow these instructions on osX: (pictures: https://help.chartboost.com/document...s#ios-detailed)
    Unpack Chartboost 4.1.tar.bz2
    Drag the chartboost folder to your xcode project, on the pop up check the box to copy files when necessary

under "link binary with libraries", add the adsupport.framework and change it from required to optional

Now use the xcode file browser to locate RuntimeIPhoneAppDelegate.m under classes/
    Add this line near the top: #import "Chartboost.h"

Browse down to: - (void)applicationDidBecomeActive
    right after the "{", paste this code:

Chartboost *cb = [Chartboost sharedChartboost];
    cb.appId = @"YOUR_CHARTBOOST_APP_ID";
    cb.appSignature = @"YOUR_CHARTBOOST_APP_SIGNATURE";
    [cb startSession];

Replace the string contents with your chartboost app id, and chartboost app signature.

Done!

Of course your app needs to be on chartboost, to test it, enable test mode on app settings, and add some of your other games on the MoreApps settings.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing SoftWarewolf!

Thank you very much! you save a lot of people here!

Best regards

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch MakerUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very very much Softwarewolf!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm I must be doing something wrong, do my code look alright? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ublic/Code.png

I have some basic button click events in the build: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...lic/Events.png

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's wrong...

My game works doing this:

• Start of Frame (or another event you want) >>>>>>>>>>>> Cache interstitial with location ""

• On interstitial located at "" Cached >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Show interstitial with location ""

First, you need to cache the instestitial..... then you show it...

I think you can cache interstitial on another previous frame....if I remember right (not 100% sure)....

But yes, you need to cache interstitial before show it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    paobrasil: I have never done like that with the normal chartboost object that worked in mmf, but I tried this but it still does not work. hmm.. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-06_135045.png
    Is my code looking right? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ublic/Code.png
    Should there be some "}" before the "if" statements? If i put in one of those though i get an error that there are one to many

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the events, try using a name for the location (not blank ""), and to use show more apps you need to have that setup on chartboost too. The xcode code looks good! you also implemented the adsupport framework as optional?
    I'll test it again soon and check if it's something wrong with the .ext i uploaded

The condition to check if it's located doesn't work, but it works fine to just show without caching. Or you could cache at start of frame, and then show when needed.
    if you want to just load and show at start of frame, just use f.ex [start of frame] - [show ad "default"].

Cache should work between frames.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fantastic! Thanks for this bigtime!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftWarewolf View Post
    On the events, try using a name for the location (not blank ""), and to use show more apps you need to have that setup on chartboost too. The xcode code looks good! you also implemented the adsupport framework as optional?
    I'll test it again soon and check if it's something wrong with the .ext i uploaded

The condition to check if it's located doesn't work, but it works fine to just show without caching. Or you could cache at start of frame, and then show when needed.
    if you want to just load and show at start of frame, just use f.ex [start of frame] - [show ad "default"].

Cache should work between frames.
    So I implemented it right the first time or should I do like paobrasil did? It is strange if you say it does not work doing the "is located" since pablobrasil say thats how he got it to work? Confused :S . The More games dont use any location name so if that does not work it would not help to change the ( "" ) to a name? I have done everything in the steps, including adding adsupport framework (that was actually something you had to do with the old chartboost control object also for mmf)

I have set up everything right in Chartboost, I even tested with the codes from one of my games that is live and using chartboost that I released with mmf so there should be no problem there.. hmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah yeah...I forgot to say....I dont use just ""......I use "Default"

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast