[PAID] Native Theora Video Extension for PC - $1000

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I am looking for someone to create a native Theora video extension. While it is currently possible to play Theora video using the DirectShow extension, I do not like having to bundle third-party directshow filters with my applications to get them to work. As such, I am offering $1,000 to anyone who can integrate Theora into a Fusion 2.5 extension that requires no third-party software, filters, or drivers.

I believe that a few people have tried to create an extension like this in the past (a few years back), but nothing ever came of it. If you do a quick forum search, you can find the appropriate threads.

The extension must be capable of playing Theora video either full-screen or within a frame (Active Objects must be able to go on top of it). It must be capable of playing, stopping, and looping external files. I am also hoping a volume level can be set for the video. Of course, it must also play videos at a decent speed.

If someone is interested in this extension, please contact me or post here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks in advance for your time and interest.

Christopher Brendel - Game Designer
    Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

Edited once, last by CBSection31 (June 4, 2014 at 11:37 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!