User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5 Mac Release Date?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has still not been released yet...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe soon Clickteam will be able to talk about pricing, possible benefits for current users and more info.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just hope that the Web View Object gets ported to Mac, because I use the Web View Object in about all of my apps to check for updates.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Advaith checkout Wine Bottler -- I think it might be a better way to port your games to run on a MAC then waiting for the Fusion runtime.
    Then you can use just about everything you can use in the Windows runtime.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried that, but my game had a weird bug where one specific button closed the game on mac but not on Windows, and the size also multiplied.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'd like to know more about that.
    What key?

The MAC editor of Fusion is running in a Wine Bottle (customized) and haven't had any reports from the testing sites that are trying it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Wine, but the problem is that a 3.5 MB exe file is suddenly blown up to a 450 MB Mac app. Is there any ETA (even approximate) for the Mac runtime? Is it estimated to be released in 2015?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wine works fine if it's well tested and optimised towards the wrapper, but nothing will beat native performance.
    For Mac, most Wine bundles will use its own copy of Wine, so the library isn't shared with other programs to cut down on disk space.

Olivier, one of the Clickteam staff, last gave a hint of the release back in May... for Summer 2015:
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    Fusion 2.5 for Mac is still under beta testing. The home version should be released this summer, but schools should contact us via this page:
    http://www.clickteam.com/fusion-in-education
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/92329-Fusion-for-PC-only?p=664263&viewfull=1#post664263

That could mean it's expected to be released within the next month, before summer ends...

------------------------

Edit: Simon from Clickteam says this on another thread - Looks like it's very close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    We will be releasing the OS X exporter very soon, which will allow you to create .app packages which execute with a native runtime for maximum compatibility and performance.
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/93753-Extension-to-build-dmg-files-with-Windows-version-of-Fusion?p=672403&viewfull=1#post672403

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just dropping by to stoke the fire...hoping for some news soon

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand, so is Fusion 2.5 (editor) available for Mac OS yet, or not? Because I'm planning to convert back to Mac soon...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast