iOS Extension developer - Facebook login (paid commission)

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello there,

My name is Adrian; I am a medical doctor and attempting to create a range of new educational applications aimed at children, teenagers and medical students.

So far we have a create a few interesting applications - (Microbiology) Please login to see this link. and (Ward Round) Please login to see this link. .

I would like very much to use facebook as a login method for our future iOS applications, but have not had much success with the sdk and facebook api respectively.

I am interested in working with a developer on developing this plugin with potential for opening it up to the community afterwards.

Please feel free to get in contact with me. My address is adrianraudaschl@medikidz.com

Many thanks,

Adrian

• Hi everyone,

I was very kindly tipped off by a member of the forum that this extension already exists in beta - Please login to see this link.

However, I am looking for developers to help work with me on creating plugin's and would be very interested in hearing from you.

Adrian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!