Looking for MMF2 Experience, Artist and Musician +More for NO TRESPASSING!

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello!

My name is Adam and I am I have been working on a game called No Trespassing as well as a game company I am trying to get off the ground called Retro Squared. I have been working by myself and I think it is time to start reaching out and looking for some talented folks to help me on my adventure. The idea is to finish the game and put it on the market for PCs. I also plan on releasing the game for other systems as well.

Below, I will list some of what I have already completed:

• 9 vast levels that were designed to not get you lost with hidden secrets waiting for you to discover packed with a variety of obstacles and environments
    • Unlock levels on by one, gain new abilities for your character and then go back and explore further than ever
    • 8+ baddies not including hazards scattered throughout the game
    • You will become physically stronger as you collect experience points on your way through the world
    • Saving and loading system
    • Experience point system that lets you get psychically stronger. (i.e. Running faster, jumping higher)
    • Customize the color of your character
    • Basic shop where you unlock options and purchase potions to restore your health
    • Many original sound effects that I created myself
    • And more completed work!

I understand that I may not find all of the help here, but here is goes:

• Musician - To create original game tracks
    • MMF2 Programmer - for various departments of the game such as custom controller setup, (odds and ends so I don't have to do everything).
    • Artist - Create foliage, (trees, bushes, plants,) Animated baddies using pixel art as well as some objects/doodads and various background images as well as help me develop the story behind the game
    • Web Developer - Someone who can help me get a website up and running
    • Marketing/Advertising/Steam Greenlight/Kickstarter/Publishing/Knowledge
    • Tester - Somebody who is knowledgeable and trustworthy who likes to play games

I currently do not have the money to pay anyone at this time but I am willing to pay you a percentage based on how much the game would make once it gets on the market.

I have been working hard on the game for long time and I believe it would really help get some help so I don't have to do it all alone and I believe it would even help me stay focused.

If you would like to see a video and some screenshots, please click the link below:
    Please login to see this link.

Feel free to send me a message if you want to help or if you have any questions! Also, if you know somebody who could help, have them contact me!

Thank you for reading!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!