User Tag List

Thread: Ads with out developer

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Ads with out developer

So me being the 16 year old wanna be android developer I want people to play my games. I would also like to make a few dollars in the process with advertisement. I don't have the 300$ to purchase the the developer upgrade, and would eventually love too, but in the mean team are there any alternative ways to go about advertisement?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as Android goes, to my knowledge - not without the developer version.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can make two versions of your app, a demo/lite version, and also a premium, full version for .99 cents or whatever. The demo, if people like it, will hopefully get people to buy the full one. You can have the premium version have free updates every few weeks or months. Study what the top 20 games do on Google Play, and Amazon Android App Store.

You could also look at setting up your own sponsorships deals, or make apps and games for your local businesses.

You can also just work to build up your portfolio and have a bunch of apps and games already made by the time you hit college age. Setup an online portfolio where people can see your creations easily.

Very few developers "strike it rich", the competition is super competitive, and discovery is a grain of sand on the beaches of the world. Don't let the greed motivate you just yet. Use greed wisely, in moderation, and remember that the other currency that is priceless in this world is wisdom. Don't focus your designs solely on making money alone. Make games for a reason, leave your players with a feeling or thought. Think of ways for them to have fun.

Definitely take this time now to learn all you can, and experiment now while you can. It doesn't matter in the long term whether they (your apps/games) make any money yet. What matters is that you learn from each app or game that you make, honing your skills and letting the world know what you can do.

This can help open doors for you in your university years, and summers while in high school (internships, contracts jobs, etc). Play a variety of console and arcade games via Steam, GOG, Nintendo eShop, or through PC emulators of games from the 1970s to 2000s. Learn the gameplay hooks that most everyone has been copying from the 1980s and 1990s.

Don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Don't put all of your hope of genius and success into one game, and don't take any failures personally. Have multiple ideas that you can tinker with, make demos, clone some other games just for you to understand how they work.

Work on what tools you have NOW, to see what you can do with them before investing more. I have some links that can help you with audio and art creation here: http://www.josephhatcher.com/learn.htm

All the Best, New Clicker

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweet ty Xhadoe. I will check out your link too.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are welcome! Create away