Artist/Animator Needed

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I am in the preliminary stages of my next game which will be a 2D side scrolling horror game. In the interest of keeping details private, I do not wish to publicly speak too much of this game.

To give a general idea though, it will be similar to a mixture Clock Tower on SNES and Resident Evil 1 on Playstation, but not quite a point click adventure.

The idea will be to produce an alpha demo and submit to Kickstarter. And if successful, this will be a full time project, paid of course. It will be submitted to Steam and targeted to PC. Other platforms will be dependent upon the Kickstarter campaign success.

I am in need of an animator who can create stark, almost surreal imagery. The game will be very, very bleak and gruesome in its atmosphere. And for the alpha certain assets will be needed such as the main player and static, walking, running, climbing ladders and stairs, dying animations as well as a few backdrops, items and such.

If you are interested, please respond with a link to your portfolio. It will require high quality work, and I am speaking with other artists as well in other places to find the absolute best fit for the games needs. If you wish to discuss further details, please PM me but please have a portfolio to review first. I must reiterate keeping details private and do not wish to discuss them with only casually interested parties.

Please login to see this link.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!