[PAID] Looking for a muscian for Action Platformer (And Sound Effects)

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hello everyone!

I'm looking to hire someone to produce music tracks for my up and coming project on Multimedia Fusion 2, Brock Crocodile.

The game is designed as an action platformer in the vein of a hybrid between Monster World and Sonic the Hedgehog. As you can imagine, I'm hoping for the game's soundtrack to invoke nostalgia of the 90s Japanese patformers whilst still having it's own identity. Being able to design sound effects would be a bonus! :)

To get a grasp on the project's style, you can check out the Twitter handle Please login to see this link. which has several pieces of concept art and screenshots from the first and third levels. Please contact me either via direct PM or my email; jkmiah@gmail.com if you're interested in the job.

• Hi there my name is mark and I am 32 from Montana USA. I have been developing music for about 10 years now. I can do any genre you may need and am also willing to give you full rights to any song you wish to purchase. The more songs you wish to purchase the cheaper they will become.
    My going rate for 1 full song would be $80 U.S. Dollars. I also can bring the price down if you wish to nagotiate royalties and other methods of payment. Let me know if this something you wish to persue i would love to do bussiness with you. I also write lyrics and rap haha. but most of my stuff is for video games.

heres a link to some of my music
    Please login to see this link.

Sincerely
    MightyMark
    P.S. You can email me at mightymark1982@gmail.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!