Thread: Steam Extension(s)?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steam Extension(s)?

Hi guys!
    I've recently got Greenlit and I was wondering if there are any extensions out there that support the features of Steam. Primarily the achievement system.

I've read the other post about this in the forum, but it basically said to contact Clickteam and I already did that. It seems there is no official support by Clickteam for it (at least not for MMF2) and there might be an extension floating around made by a user.
    Does anyone have it or knows where I can find it or knows who created it?

Thanks a lot!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes the only official Steam extension we have is for Fusion 2.5 and the latest Steam API.

Long long ago, when Steam wouldn't allow their API to be seem by anyone other then Greenlit developers there was an extension floating around the community that a few creators of Greenlite games hired someone to build that for them.

I never saw that extension or had a copy of it
    This extension was also made a good 5 years ago+ so the chances of it having all the features or being up to date with the Steam API isn't good.

You may have to hire a programmer to make you a new version 2 extension. I know there is currently one user who is getting published thru Team17 using MMF 2.0 on Steam and Team17 said they are making him an extension but I don't have his contact info on hand. Maybe he will see this thread and contact you. If I dig up the info about this I will certainly send it to you.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 Developer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've received a link that directs to some sort of source code of an extension for Steamworks.

https://github.com/matpow2/anaconda/...ons/Steamworks

Is this of use for anyone?

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping to get on steam with the game I'm working on right now. Won't be til this winter at the earliest though, but I don't have 2.5 yet, and would rather not switch if I can help it, since it apparently causes glitchiness. So, yeah a working steam extension for mmf2 would be nice, if it exists.