User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Steam Summer Sale's exporters on Clickteam Shop ordered 2.5?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steam Summer Sale's exporters on Clickteam Shop ordered 2.5?

Steam's doing it's whole Steam Summer Sale thing, and both Clickteam Fusion 2.5 and it's exporters are on sale. I might try to go for it later on in the sale, but my copy of Clickteam Fusion 2.5 was gotten on a disc from Clickteam's store, not from Steam.

If I try and get a Steam version of an exporter, does it only work on a Steam copy? Is there a way to transfer my CD copy to Steam if I can't use it outside of Steam?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also curious about this. If not would any discount codes be available to price match?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Stay tuned for sales on the stand alone version of the modules.

The Steam versions won't work with the stand alone version, they will only work with the Steam version.
    Its due to their whole download contact package system.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch MakerUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch, almost bought the Android on the summer sale but I have all my purchases on the clickteam store. I'll keep an eye on Clickteam sale then...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall CreatorUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, that's bad. I'm also a "Steam shopper" but bought my Software always on the clickteam store.
    I think those customers should also have a the chance to get a sale price one time in a year.
    I always would buy on the clickteam store, so they won't have to pay salaries to Steam.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update Jeff. I have a ton of progress to make before I need the exporters so I'll hang tight.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Stay tuned for sales on the stand alone version of the modules.
    when will it be? because i'd like to buy the HTML5 exporter

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2Mac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang, I was about to purchase an upgrade or maybe an exporter to try. But thanks for the heads up. Can you give us any hints if the discounted prices will be similar to what we're seeing on Steam?

Hopefully the Clickteam discounts will be just as good, or better than Steam is offering. As of now (even though I already own Fusion 2.5) it's on a sale for $25, the Developer version is $200 for the upgrade, which sure beats the $300 normal upgrade price. I will stay tuned with great interest...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm also eagerly awaiting for the sale on the exporters.
    I've just spent a fortune on a new Mac Mini!! The discount I received for upgrading from MMF2 Dev to Fusion 2.5 Dev was amazing. Thanks ClickTeam

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that's some good news! Bring on the stand alone version sales

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast