User Tag List

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 281.4 - Prerelease -> Updated to 282.0

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome.. I see my bugs in the list

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problems I said early persists in this 281.8 update.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you create a bug report, otherwise they probably won't look at it.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuuriokun View Post
    The problems I said early persists in this 281.8 update.
    Fuuriokun, you cannot report issues in the forum and expect them to be fixed in a build that is released the same day, unless the bugs are really safe and quick to fix and by chance we have some free time to look at them right now.

It seems there are mistakes in your example. Comparisons with alterable strings work fine, there must be a problem in the logic of your game. I'll let Francois comment the problems about the speed of the platform movement and the issues with set direction if he wants, but probably you cannot easily change the direction of a predefined movement.

If you are sure there is a bug, please report it in the bug box, one report per bug with an attached MFA for this bug only (one bug report and one MFA for the string comparison problem, etc).

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Update: it seems I forgot to include the latest iOS changes in this build, sorry... I'm going to upload the build 281.9 asap.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew it... so the store restore is still in the .8 built?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Update: the build 281.9 has been released, the fixes in the iOS exporter weren't included in the build 281.8, sorry.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome update! I would love if DracisLoobys accelorometer fix would be included in an official update. I need to copy over his fix manually each time I update to get the accelorometer to work properly in HTML5.
    http://community.clickteam.com/threads/86732-Recognising-turn-of-screen-or-resizing

Also another very very minor thing I noticed in the new beta is when you build in html5 it names the final html5 html file as "index" instead of the game name as before. I don't know if this is intentional now or not.

For example before your path name to the game would be

www.VaragtP.com/Html5Test/GameName/GameName.html

But after update it will be:

www.VaragtP.com/Html5Test/GameName/index.html

(Unless you change the index.html name manually I guess)

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not sure about the accelerometer, I guess Francois will include it when he has checked it.

The second point is intentional, it's in the global change log ("- HTML5 Build: now saves the html file as "index.html" and not name_of_game.html anymore, to make things simpler").

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUnicode Add-on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm still having this GameConroller issue and cannot compile. I use Xcode 4.6.2 as my Mac will not go beyond that. :-(
    Is there a way to fix that for Xcode below version 5?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast