User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Build 281.4 - Prerelease -> Updated to 282.0

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm good one... you got me there.
    Im using a global var that u set with tge code. And once I run the event for that one then I clear the global var. So it only runs once.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It needs to work as regular cancel though that can happen multiple times or it will not really work as a workaround though :/ You can clean the global string, but you cant clean out the last error string from the object, when you start the app the first time that string will be empty if no error has occurer, but after the first time it gets an error it will not be empty again. I have contacted Anders, maybe he have an idea of he can fix the event again.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perry and Outcast, i recommend that a new thread be opened for this topic... it is very interesting discussion, especially for me since i'm just now getting into using these same features. Others will want to see this!

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a thread already for this

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perry: Ah this one I assume: http://community.clickteam.com/threads/87529-Is-this-how-to-create-a-simple-IAP
    If Anders comes here I guess he should go there instead then.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep . Anders told me that I only needed 2 events for purchase and restore. Everything else was done with the errorcodes.. but... it might be a bug since I do have a messsage not coming up in my latest free version online. . Piccross adventure land free. I added showing the code ay the left bottom to test what it was returning. Since I don't have another way to test it .. unless there is a way?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16