User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FGL Ads (ERROR)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation FGL Ads (ERROR)

Hi, when the new object FGL Ads is present in a frame that is compiled in Flash, throws this error message:

Code:
    Loading configuration file C:\Program Files\Clickteam Fusion Developer 2.5\Data\Runtime\Flash\Flex\frameworks\flex-config.xml
    C:\Users\Mazinger\AppData\Local\Temp\FlaCAF3.tmp\Extensions\CExtLoad.as(44): col: 12 Error: Llamada a un método CRunfglflash posiblemente no definido.

object=new CRunfglflash();
               ^

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    http://bugbox.clickteam.com for bug reports please

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Fixed next beta!
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FGL Ads (ERROR)

Thanks Fernando!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both ask and although it works, it is incredible that still these people put as maximum games with weights less than 20 MB. My Umi Force Unlimited game weighs so far about 48.9 MB and are missing some levels. They must already think that the games are not all Pixel Arts and a HD game is impossible in that amount of megabytes.

It will be to find another way to monetize Flash and HTML5!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I can't see any ads with this new object. I'm using build 281.7. Attached to this post is the test app that I'm using to see how the FGL Ads object is working. Make sure to enter a valid game ID.
    Attached files Attached files

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apart from generating the Token Game ID, you raised your game and join it to the same?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Do you mean if I have uploaded the test app on a server? Yes I did.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is it!

I have not been tested because my game exceeds the 20 MB and doesn't upload it, a limitation that today in day seems to me ridiculous.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast