User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FGL Ads (ERROR)

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    José, I agree that the file limit could be raised. These days (almost) everybody has broadband access. But I am pretty sure that you could reduce the filesize of your .swf. Did you already try? Also the entry in FGL's Developer FAQ about .swf filesize is worth a read:
    https://www.fgl.com/view_library.php...chancesofasale

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The FGL Flash object actually works. It was my bad, I was not using the object correctly. Take a look at Clickteam Fusion (Developer) 2.5 > Examples > FGLflash > TestFGL.mfa to see how it works. Another thing to mention is that for me, the example works only if the .swf is embedded into a webpage as opposed to launched via the standalone player.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Olivier for this! Good advice!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
    The FGL Flash object actually works. It was my bad, I was not using the object correctly. Take a look at Clickteam Fusion (Developer) 2.5 > Examples > FGLflash > TestFGL.mfa to see how it works. Another thing to mention is that for me, the example works only if the .swf is embedded into a webpage as opposed to launched via the standalone player.
    oh is working here do you receive any error or something there?

here two images in player 11

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g32sv0izif4440a/FGL001.PNG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mkt9liuagiho198/FGL002.PNG

EDIT

lol i notice the images are the same after posted
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    José, not to criticise, but your games (as I have seen from the versions you sent me for debugging) are really, really heavy.
    I am sure there are ways to clean the graphics, resample the sounds to lower quality, reduce the number of frames of the animations.
    Mobile platforms do imply a little more work on your side to get to the correct size, which Fusion cannot do automatically. Or maybe.... mmmm this could be a good idea, to reduce internally the size of all graphics and apply an automatic zooming factor to every object, reducting the sampling frequency of all the sounds, and truning them to mono, thus reducing the weight of the application with a push of a button (but also reducing the quality). Something to think about.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FVivolo View Post
    oh is working here do you receive any error or something there?
    With the Flash Player 10 Projector, your app showed only a plain white screen. No error whatsoever. Then I tried with the Flash Player 13 Projector, and your app worked as intended. No error either. I just had to use a more recent vesion of the Flash Player Projector.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    José, not to criticise, but your games (as I have seen from the versions you sent me for debugging) are really, really heavy.
    I am sure there are ways to clean the graphics, resample the sounds to lower quality, reduce the number of frames of the animations.
    Mobile platforms do imply a little more work on your side to get to the correct size, which Fusion cannot do automatically. Or maybe.... mmmm this could be a good idea, to reduce internally the size of all graphics and apply an automatic zooming factor to every object, reducting the sampling frequency of all the sounds, and truning them to mono, thus reducing the weight of the application with a push of a button (but also reducing the quality). Something to think about.
    Hi François,

There is no problem with criticism, it always helps to improve always, especially when it comes from someone like you, with your experience.

Now on the other hand Umi Force Unlimited this weighing about 48 MB, at this time already for its final version will be in about 60 MB, in addition it runs super well in iOS, Android (Smartphones, Tablets and OUYA), PC, Flash and HTML5. I assure you that I've optimized up to the smallest details, amount of pictures, audio resample and of course meet the guidelines of the power of 2 on all my games. The game is also in HD

The theme here and that is no longer problem of Clickteam, is that a constraint of 20 MB on these sites as FGL these days is absurd, not all games are 8-bit Pixel Arts, users want games with better graphics and more complete, others are happy with retro games of course at some point it took fashion and will no longer be almost standard indie games.

Your idea seems great, but you threw another, you could place a charging system to limit internally to a maximum of MB the game and give the option once the user to download the initial, the same app to download the rest of the content. This many games do as Asphalt 8, Need for Speed and others.

P.S.: Umi Force Unlimited in HTML5:

http://mzsv.globat.com/HTML5/UmiForce/index.html

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fgl ads do not work as expected.. i exported the testfgl.mfa to swf and ads are not showing up correctly
    i am using latest beta latest beta exporter

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its only showing an shipicon and advertisement text

here is screenshot

cpmstar ads working fine but fglads not working

http://screencast.com/t/36EjHaH9Vx

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    With the Flash Player 10 Projector, your app showed only a plain white screen. No error whatsoever. Then I tried with the Flash Player 13 Projector, and your app worked as intended. No error either. I just had to use a more recent vesion of the Flash Player Projector.
    Nice, Glad to hear that!, now we are 10.1 to up.

fgl ads do not work as expected.. i exported the testfgl.mfa to swf and ads are not showing up correctly
    i am using latest beta latest beta exporter
    oh i don´t understand what you mean with is not working as intended, can you explain better, the ads is show, size of the ads and what is inside the ads come from FGL, so please let me know what is not working to check. are you using FGL for distribution?
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast