So currently I'm developing a shooting platformer. Now I'm very stuck! I have a bunch of questions to ask. I would really really appreciate it if you could answer just one!
1. I have multiple sprites (active images) for the same character. These sprites are used when the character is wielding different weapons (for example Player is a sprite with no weapons but Playerwep1 is a sprite with images of the character wielding a weapon). Whenever I pick up the weapon and tell fusion to destroy the current sprite and replace it with "Playerwep1", the scrolling camera no longer works. How do I fix this?
2. How can I make an inventory that allows you to see which weapons you have and switch to them?
3. How can I make the sprite have a shooting animation that creates an object and shoots it in a direction?
4. How can I incorporate ammo?
5. How can I make a sound emitter? (Plays sound within a certain area and radius of my frame)
6. How can I make a save function?
7. How can I incorporate health and or lives?