Thread: iOS double tap don't work ??

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy iOS double tap don't work ??

Hi,

I'm working a on a game where the main action is to click on object to change their color.
    I did it and it work very fine on android.
    Now, I try it on iOS, and there is a strange bug. If you click once, it's ok, if you click many time, it work too, but if you just click twice, the first clisk work but not the second one.

I did a small video to show the difference between Android and iOS.
    The first video sequence is on android, the second one on ipad.

Bug in video

Is it a bug ? is there a workaround ? I search since 3 days, I try differents types of events, and it's alway like that. With this "bug" my game will be very hard to play on iOS

my mfa can be downdloaded here

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a bug, report in the bugbox. The simple click also has problems on iOS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok thank you josÚ

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in my experience it works great if you copy the event, one for single click and one for double click.
    because when you double tap, the second tap is not triggering the single mouse click condition, but the double mouse click condition instead. So just make two events.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes ! It work in adding the double click event, I thougt it won't be work, but in fact, all the clicks action are intercept correctly.
    Thank you SoftWarewolf

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iOS double tap don't work ??

Quote Originally Posted by SoftWarewolf View Post
    in my experience it works great if you copy the event, one for single click and one for double click.
    because when you double tap, the second tap is not triggering the single mouse click condition, but the double mouse click condition instead. So just make two events.
    Thanks for the advice!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Clickteam Fusion has always differentiated between single clicks and double clicks.
    If the Android runtime triggers "On click" on every single click then it is actually a bug (although what makes most sense is a completely other discussion)

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like with the latest IOS Exporter, and IOS 8.1 Double tab doesn't work at all with a Double click mouse event now.
    Can someone else confirm ?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftWarewolf View Post
    This doesn't work anymore for IOS 8.1 seems like it.. My App was rejected for that.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I cannot reproduce this. Something else must be interfering with the touch events that is specific to your game.
    Can you please attach an example file in the bug box? Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast