User Tag List

Thread: Super Chicken Crossing

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super Chicken Crossing

Why did the chicken cross the road?
    It doesn't matter because they never make it.

Guide your chicken across an endless highway of lanes in this one touch, casual time devouring challenge!

Directions-
    Touch the screen to make your chicken move.

Goal-
    Don't get hit by a car.

youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOp675pn0Xo

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats Tony,

Your games are always excellent!

I wanted to ask a personal question, you went better with the sale of apps or the free to play model?

Is that I am about to launch Umi Force Unlimited and am much analyzing the issue, I read a report that 93% of the incomes of apps is now free to play model and the remaining from the direct sale of the same.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game looks great! Is it Android compatible as well?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very good, nicely polished.

Very obvious flappy birds influence going on here, but hey, if it ain't broke, don't something something.

As a civil road designer I find the idea of alternating traffic direction on a single carriageway an engineering disaster. My instinct is to insert medians so that drivers don't lanechange into oncoming traffic.... but ignore that :-)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind words!

Koji_Kabuto - all of my revenue is F2P currently, it's probably a safer bet if done right, but that said it really depends on the game itself. for simple straightforward games like this one its a no brainer.

BossRighteous - Not yet, but it will be as soon as I can get to it

Ryan - the dangers of alternating traffic directions on a single carriageway is a danger that too often goes unrecognized

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work !
    It reminds me an old game called Chicken I had on Windows 95 a long time ago.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Tony for your reply,

Would now much talk of F2P, they are better revenues from Ads (Chartboost) or purchases in-app?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I make most of my consistent revenue from Chartboost.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is good to know, I think that Chartboost is my best option. Color Machine is an app average generates benefits with them, with Admob only earn pennies, lol!