User Tag List

Thread: Export Information?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Export Information?

Hi, just a quick question, does the exporter actually generate native HTML5 code?

I have a client asking for some animations and interaction and they want it to be in HTML5?

Thanks
    Andy

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came from a flash background and used GreenSock's TweenLite library a TON. Fast-forward a couple of years, they developed the cross-platform GSAP library to handle basically any tweening task in HTML/JS. If you ever feel like Fusion is overkill for HTML5 animation, I'd highly recommend it. It can sequence, animate, tween, and timeline regular native HTML elements right where they are naturally rendered. For text, slides, and basic image transforms I can't imagine making rich web media without it. For more advanced stuff and custom assets and layouts, I believe Fusion would be a great option but someone else would know better about the limitations of the exporter.

http://www.greensock.com/gsap-js/
    It's really really impressive from convenience and speed standpoints. Totally cross platform and great browser support.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would simply say yes, the HTML5 exporter is exporting to working, native HTML5 code (it's like saying do Windows programs really export to EXE).

You could think it's not as the underlying "foundation" code (the MMF2 canvas) would be the same as anyone else's exported creation. The only thing that makes it unique is the events, conditions and actions.

The Runtime.js file is where the HTML5 lives, every function needed to make it work is bunched together there.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, since asking this I went ahead and purchased and I think its really good!

Thanks