User Tag List

Thread: Google Play question?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google Play question?

Hi everyone, I just signed up for a Google development account. They are asking for a web site in order to sell my Apps. I don't have one. Can I still sell my apps without a web site? Is there a work around for this as it won't let me go past this section. How are you guys doing this? I want to start selling my apps. Also after uploading an app, does it go live at that time or does Google need to approve it first and will I be notified?
    Thank you,

John

EDIT: I figured it out. I seemed to have missed a few things, but it's all good. I used a free Wix web site and built a small site just to use for the missing information.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used wix too! lucky I had delved into the world of wix a good long while back so already had it up and running. (free version)
    I was looking for someway of placing a donate via paypal button on a website and found wix handy to do that.
    (was going to release all my things free if donations covered the cost of upgrading wix site etc.) sadly i am going to have to go down the road of charging for all my apps since the donations didnt take off though. still if theres money to be made then thank god for googleplaystore. and clickteam of course.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear ya. I charge for all my games too, but I also put them on for free with ads in place. I wish there was a way to promote them better. There are so many apps on Google Play, my head spins! LOL.