User Tag List

Thread: Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse fan game

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse fan game

Hey guys! It's been a very long time since i've posted anything about progress that i've been making with my game. My game is a fan remake of Castlevania III Dracula's Curse on the nes, but with updated graphics, stage layouts, new enemies and bosses, and some new elements not present in the original, as well as a fully remixed soundtrack that i've recorded myself. Picture the Curse of Darkness/Lament of Innocence style of music, heavy metal with symphony arrangements mixed throughout, really cool stuff The game is nearly completed, im just going through now and adding new ideas/polishing the engine as i go. Once it gets completed i'll be jumping back on board with Darkman to finish our work on Vamprotector. Here's a vid that is a quick playthrough of the majority of the game!

Make sure to check back for updates as i'll be coming back here as they happen! Also make sure to check out my other videos for the game as well

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From one Castlevania fan to another, this looks legit.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks dude!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesdreams View Post
    From one Castlevania fan to another, this looks legit.
    Ha, it took me forever to convince Warmachine to post on the Clickteam Forums! lol

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey folks! It's been a minute since i've been able to post any new results for you guys, but i do have something now

I was posting about this yesterday, i was able to use the rope physics to make this happen. It still needs its fine tuning but i think it's going to work just fine. Once i have the code clean enough i'll post an example file for everyone, i know im not the only person that has requested help on things like this lol.

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey folks! it's been a minute since i've posted on here, been EXTREMELY busy. Im slating this to be released for beta testing by no later than 10/1 While the beta testing is going on, i'll be remastering the OST again, i've gotten new techniques with recording/new ideas/new gear so it wouldn't do the game a justice at just leaving the tracks as is lol. In the meantime, here's 2 tracks that have been remastered for the OST and will make it to the final cut as this in their final form:

A Call To Arms - Beginning
    https://soundcloud.com/matt-thompson...arms-beginning

No Man's Land - Riddle
    https://soundcloud.com/matt-thompson...ns-land-riddle

Hope you all enjoy!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, so....the 10/1 deadline didn't happen lol, i had a LOT of things going on, beyond crazy work schedule, a recent death in the family...yeah, crazy times. But i finally got the beta ready to roll! If anyone is interested, please either reply to this thread with any findings you may come across or hit me up via PM's.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8fwbuoyxh...0BETA.rar?dl=0

Included in this file is the game, a readme and the stage passwords. A noob mistake i made when raring the file was forgetting to mention in the readme that if using the keyboard you control the movements by using the arrow keys (duh! i know but still had to say it lol).

I hope you guys enjoy!!!!!!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, my xbox 360 controller works too. If it doesn't auto default, just CTRL+Y and select Joystick one. X=Jump, Y=Whip, A=Subweapon, B=backroll, X,X=Backflip. Use the left analog stick and it has multi-directonal whipping too.