Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • Hi I am Mark and am 32 years old. I am looking for freelance work. I have no problems whipping out 2d and 3d graphics as well as music and sounds. I have about 10 years of experience with both. I also have been using fusion for a few years but honestly my programming isnt as good as my other work. So if you need an artist for music or graphics or sounds or all of the above please contact me at mightymark1982@gmail.com

Here is a trailer to my portfolio
    Please login to see this link.

If you have a soundcloud account you check out my music here
    Please login to see this link.

Sincerely your starving artist
    Mark Nay

• Oooh! Do you do old style (like NES and Sega Genesis) art and music? If you can do pixel art and famitracker style music than please contact me! (Please note that I make my games for fun, and that I gave no money to give due to having none.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!