Thread: Build 282.1 - beta

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 282.1 - beta

Hi,

We need to quickly release a new build for Steam so a quick beta version with only a few changes is available in the Product Owners' Lounge forum. If no major issue is reported we'll release it as official build.

Change log

The main changes are the names of the alterable values/strings/user animations for qualifiers, as well as the unlimited alterable values at runtime (Windows runtime only in this version).

If you have big apps that use qualifiers and/or global objects and that use the "Save/Load App/Frame Position" actions we would appreciate if you could test them with this build, as they might be affected by the changes in case of bug (though the changes are pretty safe I think).

PS: there is no change in the Android/iOS/Html5/SWF exporters compared with the build 282.0. If Fernando or Anders have released (or sent you privately) intermediate beta versions of the Android/SWF/iOS exporters since the build 282.0 was released you'll have to reinstall them after applying the 282.1 patch.

Thanks!

Yves.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Yves. Great work.I'll try to test save/load position for my adventure game.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Yves,

I can not download Passport or Owner.

Best regards,

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't see what you mean, 282.1 is in the Fusion 2.5 Product Owner's Lounge forum in the Latest Beta Versions section in the Download Links post (not yet in community passport).

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just letting you guys know.... the alterable value thing is a HUGE update!

Basically if you have multiple different objects using the same alterable value names and sharing a qualifier, the qualifier will now KEEP those names in the event editor.

So like if you have two different objects with Alterable Value A changed to "Health" then the qualifier value will actually read as "Health" instead of "Alterable Value A". MUCH easier to read in the event editor now!

Also, unlimited values for objects!!! Hopefully they will soon be available for more than just PC builds.

Thanks again, Yves!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    I don't see what you mean, 282.1 is in the Fusion 2.5 Product Owner's Lounge forum in the Latest Beta Versions section in the Download Links post (not yet in community passport).
    Sorry Yves,

I could not find it in the Forum, I am confused at times the two sites to search for updates.

http://community.clickteam.com/threads/84521-Download-links

Thanks for Unlimited Alterable Value, AWESOME!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need... to allow... active picture to create backdrops in iOS... *passes out***

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Windows runtime: you can now have an unlimited number of alterable values at runtime via indexes (named values are still limited to 26). We'll port this feature to other runtimes in a future build.
    Woah, thank you Yves!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sounds great!! Would it be possible for behaviours to access the names of variables as well?

Just wondering if that's a thing that's being worked on.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Would it be possible for behaviours to access the names of variables as well?
    Yes, this will be done in a future version.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast