User Tag List

Thread: download links

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy download links

Hi,
    my computer recently broke down and so iv'e had find a new one and install all my software again from scratch.

My question is; where do I download Fusion 2.5?
    The download link clickteam sent me is no longer functioning.

J
    ???

Forum Moderator Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You should be able to use the Community Passport: http://community.clickteam.com/passport.php

From here you can register your existing software, which will unlock various areas of the forum. You will also be able to access download links for any registered products, including the latest beta versions.
    .:::.Joshtek.:::.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi I clicked the download link for Fusion 2.5 B282.0 Developer in the Community Passport, I downloaded it, but running the installer it says that it is the update patch program and: "the release version of Cf2 must be installed on your machine"

where is the actual installer available??

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Please log into your account on shop.clickteam.com and view your order history for the download link.